This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to delete your facebook forever? Inboxes?
11-09-2012, 11:13 AM
How to delete your facebook forever? Inboxes?
When you delete your facebook perminatly (not just deactivating) will it also delete the coversations iv had in the past in other peoples inboxes??

So if I delete my facebook and someone tries to view a conversation they have had with me......it wont show up all together?

Cos i want to delete for privacy reasons and I want to make sure im 100% deleted including my convos in other peoples inboxes

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:21 AM

Yes if you delete your facebook account your messages conversation will get deleted.

Ads

If you delete or deactivate your account, only your account wont be there and no one can find your account but it wont delete your messages you have sent. Your messages are still there in your friends' inbox after you delete your account.

Keep in mind that messages you’ve sent to other people or posts you’ve shared with groups remain on Facebook even after you delete your account.

It doesn't delete the conversation in other peoples inboxes, it just says 'Deleted user' instead of the name, but the conversation is still there.

To delete your Facebook permanently, go to:
https://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=224562897555674

no, it works like email, the copies of the messages you sent to everyone will still be in their inbox even if you completely delete your account

your photos,wall post and everything gets deleted except for the conversations you have had with your friends
they will be deleted from your account
but the other person will still have them
your name will appear though
but he can't click on it
only the messages can still be seen
there is another way around it which will fully protect your privacy and delete your messages
if you want to know how email me at spieleranswers@outlook.com
hope I helped Smile