This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP!!!?? What should I do about my bf?
11-09-2012, 11:15 AM
HELP!!!?? What should I do about my bf?
ok so me and this guy got together just before he left for Afghan

He said he wanted me to wait for him till he was back, so I did. When he was over there he called me all the time, wrote me letters and spoke to me on facebook.

He got back, we met up once n everything was fine, I went away for work for a week, was texting him while i was gone, then he just started ignoring me for a few days. So I contacted one of his friends askin if he was okay cuz I was worried, he text me saying Im going too fast and being too serious and needy?? I asked him to come to NY with me but I told him I asked about 4 of my other friends?

He still wont talk to me, what should I do?

Also I met a few of his friends at the weekend in a club I didnt know they were his friends and he told them to stay away from me? That was it just stay away no other reason. I really dont understand (nothing dirty happened we just had a few drinks I was also with my friends lol)

Sorry long questions but please help if u can.

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:23 AM

Give him time, his brains are all messed up right now after what he went through

Ads

I think you choose the wrong guy to get together with. He was about to go to Afghan right before you got together with him, you should of expected not to be able to see him that much and for things to go extremely slow.

I think you should both just remain friends and you should look for someone else, it's not working out.

He's upset with you, likely because you weren't around for a week when we came back from Afghanistan. He was anxious to have quality time with you when he got back, and you disappointed him. He probably feels like you don't care that he just got back, and that you don't feel anything for his return or you didn't even miss him.

Work things out with him by trying to talk to him yourself. Go find him, and approach him and have a serious talk with him about what's going on.