This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ex added me on facebook good or bad?
11-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Ex added me on facebook good or bad?
one of my exs added me on facebook but I. haven't accepted the request yet,we had a good relationship but things fizzed out I haven't seen her for abt 12 years then I get a request,I'm gonna be closing my facebook down cuz I'm bored with it,before I close it shall I send her a message explaining that I'm closing my account an say hi to her an see how she's getting on?? so she's not thinkin I'm ignoring her an make the messsge dound she requested me plus from what I see from her profile she is in a relationship.i just don't want her partner thinkin I'm stepping on his toes.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:25 AM

I would accept her then make a Status to inform all of your friends that you are deleting your profile. So she doesn't take offence.

Ads

Bad

BAD!!!! it's very bad... ex adding you on facebook means STALKING!!!

Yeh you should tell her you are closing the account as that would be the polite thing to do. If you don't tell her she might think you as rude and just be ause you aren't dating doesn't mean you can't be friends.

Its okay.. Nothing wrong

It's been 12 years. Does it really matter anyways? I think your over-thinking this a bit. I'm sure this was just a friendly gesture on her part. You've got two options, 1) accept the request and keep your facebook open, or 2) accept the request and close your facebook. The only thing weird would be to send her a message explaining why your not accepting her request and then close your facebook. Honestly, I doubt she'll care either way you go, but good luck!

After 12 years, I doubt that she's trying to start up anything or stalk you. She probably just misses talking to you. Go ahead and add her, but tell her and the rest of your friends that you're deleting your profile.

EX>>>BAAAAAAAAD

better