This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First Oreos, then Dr. Pepper...are Christians getting tired of adding to the list of products they must hate?
11-09-2012, 11:17 AM
First Oreos, then Dr. Pepper...are Christians getting tired of adding to the list of products they must hate?
http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/09/14/crea...cebook-ad/

You know, if this keeps up, there won't be any foods or beverages Christians are allowed to consume and they'll all starve to death. Is that what you want? Do you really enjoy screaming your throats into a mangled, bloody mess over some stupid advertisement? Do you really want every corporation, product and service there is to have to explicitly identify itself as either conservative or liberal? Do you really want to have to keep adding to your list of things you refuse to buy because you imagine they go against your religious or political beliefs? Well, DO YOU?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:26 AM

They won't live long if they give up Dr. Pepper and Oreos. Me, I refuse to eat grilled chicken.

Ads

Just so you know, Christians don't have to hate these products. It ain't in the Bible, we don't need to do it.

In fact the very implication that Christians should "hate" anything implies that the thought does not come from Christianity.

I already love Oreos and Dr Pepper. Even more reason to now, since it makes the radical Christians made.

They should really be hating Red Lobster, or any other place that serves shellfish. And let's not forget any place that serves pork..

I'll bet the greedy corporations will panic before the Christians starve to death. That is the power of money and profits. Rivals are always ready to step in.

The Dr .Pepper ad should have shown a slim fit man for the pre pepper image and an unfit pot bellied man for post pepper !

You realize you are bashing all Christians because of comments on Facebook?

Anyone can post a comment on Facebook and there is no way to tell if it is from a Christian or not. There are plenty of trolls who are glad to post fake comments to make Christians look bad.

You are talking about Facebook comments. Good grief.

I don't know what's wrong with the crazies in that link, but I love Oreos... I don't like Dr Pepper,though... it tastes disgusting.

Hating on Christians in general? REALLY? Some of us are not that bad. Most of us understand that liking a product that is supporting a cause it's company is passionate about is not evil. Only the crazy ones say shit like that.

Who says there Christians? I'm standing in my garage, does that make me a car?

Facebook? Really? Such an authoritative source...