This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a huge and really weird problem..?
11-09-2012, 11:17 AM
I have a huge and really weird problem..?
Please don't think I'm troll, this is true. Okay, so when I was 9 years old (all innocent) I was on my neopets account messaging my 35 year old cousin... He lives with his mother and is obese, and jobless. He is my mothers aunts son.. No big deal right? He messages me I love you, I wish i could see you etc. etc. I got frozen, but I didn't really care. He called me and said he was so sorry, and I was like whatever. He asked for my email, so I didn't wanna be rude and say no. He emails me, and we talk, and he asked if I loved him. I said sure, and he said "Want to go out?" I was 9 years old, and I was just like what...the...****. I said no of course. He calls the house and talks to me about random stuff but I don't want to be rude and hang up. It lasts a half hour. He sends me an email a month later that his biggest christmas wish is for us to kiss passionately and icky stuff like that. I am so confused at this point, and I am scared. I delete the email. Stuff like this has been going on pretty much every year. I am 14 now. Since then every single freaking summer he calls the house at least 3 times a day, asking for me. At this point I don't even care If i'm rude, and I hang up. He sends me this long email all emotional to have some respect, that he loves me no matter what, and etc. I apologize. He has been doing this. I had a facebook, i wasn't allowed to, but i did. He emails me (my third email address because of him; I have no clue how he gets a hold of them. My personal emails are really obscure and don't have my name in it) and says my profile picture makes his heart skip a beat. I block him and delete my account. This has happened four times. My friends bug me about why I don't have a facebook, and I can't tell them. They will think I'm lying or something. And now, on top of this, TODAY he finds me on Skype and wants to add me as a contact. I blocked him. I bet he's typing away right now at some stupid email. And also, my great aunt passed away last Friday, and he is gonna be at the celebration this Saturday. I really don't wanna go because of him, I hope this does not make me a bad person. But, I am going anyway. He is gonna act all creepy and ask why I blocked him and some crap like that. This has been making me anxious for years and I just want it to end. I cannot confront him because that is scary and what is he does something to me! Help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:26 AM

Go tell an adult. Obviously this "cousin" of yours is seriously creepy and obsessing over you.
Tell your school counselor, that would be better. Sometimes parents would think that your joking. Parents first, school counselor next.
Good luck

Ads

Wow. that is creepy. i think you should talk to your parents or an trusted adult about this. Dont try to deal with this by yourself, because something serious might happen. Also this Saturday, stay in a group. Some people find it hard to bother someone when they are with 4 people. never be alone when you are near your cousin until you sort this out.

RUUUUUNNNNN HEEES GONNA RAPE YOU!!

Tell an adult! Your cousin is a total pervert! Why was he on neopets at the age of 35?? If he keeps doing this threaten to call the police. If he keeps doing it call the cops and hopefully he will stop.

Oh wow. First Im really sorry that this guy did that and that it started at such a young age... but my best advice would be tell an adult. ASAP. Even if you could get in trouble im sure they would understand why and help you stay away from. Since the fact that he is WAY older than you. (Creepy) Again Im very sorry that you had to experience this at a young age. Smile (Ps my condulences for your aunt. <3) Hope this douchbag gets what he deserves and you too. Smile

Sweetie, you need to find the courage to show your mother what you posted here and do it immediately or else this creep is not going to stop. An you have every right to go off on him.

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! You need to tell your parent(s) IMMEDIATELY. You are a child, he is an adult. Go tell your parent(s).

Tell the police! They have detectives who will pretend to be you and determine what he has in mind. He is not only scaring you, he is breaking the law. He is a pervert.

Use the emails as evidence to prove your claims that he is harassing you. So when you tell an adult they will believe you immediately because you have concrete evidence. Be careful, you are barely 14 do not be alone with this guy during the celebration on Saturday. Its not fair for you to have this creepy weirdo harassing you and making you feel uncomfortable.