This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get more twitter followers? Help please, very important!?
11-09-2012, 11:17 AM
How do I get more twitter followers? Help please, very important!?
So I few days ago I started using twitter and within a few days, my brother got a thousand followers. Right now I only have like 73 and I'm a good tweeter..like I come up with clever and relatable stuff. But I feel dumb because my friends have hundreds or thousands and I don't have many and I want to use twitter instead of Facebook now. So how do I get more people to follow me? Or is there anybody who's willing to shout me out? My username it @menaroselaboe

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:26 AM

Dear friend, their are many sites which help people to get more number of twitter followers. You can use youlikehits.com to get huge numbers of followers.

Ads

I've used youlikehits before, and they gave me a bunch of fake followers. Your account can be suspended if you use a service like that one. I would suggest you read this article, I've tried this method, and it works better. It takes a lot more work on your part, but it's worth it in the end. You can get real followers who follow back almost instantly. I use this method all the time. Check it out!!!

Well some of your friends are not very honest. They are probably using twitter exchange websites to help the increase they twitter followers.

Some may even follow random people, a lot of people, and some of them, guess what? They are gonna follow back.

But I still suggest twitter exchange sites, popular ones, its clean and you don't need to follow a huge load of people to get followers, the exchange is equal.

I was once in the same situation as you. My friends had tons of followers, my tweets were better....but I had next to no followers at all. Then I started research the topic on how to get them, and I got lots of different Ideas. The simple ones are changing hashtag to #teamfollowback on your bio. Another Idea that works all the time, is to simply search #teamfollowback and follow a bunch of the people that come up. You are guaranteed to get a bunch that way. Then you can use manageflitter to remove the people you follow fast. (instead of unfollowing one after another) Simply rinse and repeat!

However, there is also a lazy man's way of doing it. It's called FollowrPro. Basically, its a website that has a huge database of twitter accounts (mostly actives ones) that follow you when you submit an offer. If you need proof that it works, check out my twitter @thedanblythe. I got over 100k followers in about two days, just by simply filling out an answer. Check it out yourself at http://www.followrpro.ch.vc/

I hoped this answer helped you out!

Good luck getting followers