This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I love this girl but i have some problem.?
11-09-2012, 11:18 AM
I love this girl but i have some problem.?
love this girl . We're friends " ONLINE " but we didnt even talked once to each other at person . We always meet each other on the hall , only eye to eye contact . i love her , before i met her , i was looking for a girl that's beautiful , kind , smart , has the same interests like me then boom i met her like ... i met the girl on my imagination..... i saw her first on my school's food court then after that i saw her again so many times and we always have eye to eye contact . So i decided to find her facebook without knowing her name , course , nothing ! (just her face ) so i looked at the facebook group of freshmens in my school there were almost thousand of members ! but i still patiently looked for those pictures . it took me almost one week just to find her facebook . uhh.. then i added her . chatted to her and she's so ******* kind and uh......... im so inlove at this time so i was chatting with her / think about her everyday , we meet 3 times a week just eye to eye contact . ahh sht .... im a little shy guy and everytime i saw her she was with so many people so im afraid to talk to her . but one day i asked her if she have boyfriend , she said yes .. but i dont believe . her info says " single " and there's even a line posted that she doesnt have a boyfriend .but it hurts to me ,, i dont know. i always keep on thinking that she said that because she just dont want to have a boyfriend coz some of her relatives commented " avoid having a boyfriend " some thing like that .. on her page . . then one day i planned to delete her on my friend list so i can forget everything about her but not . everytime i visit her page i always feel inlove but feel so stupid also ...i mean she's so perfect , she's my dream girl , if i have a problem i just think about her and then i feel so happy again . but now i dont know what to do . do i need to add her as friend again and make some conversation ? or something . yeah i think this is stupid but ... yeah lol im not sure .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:26 AM

I have been in such a situation where I knew this guy who liked but he was just too shy to ask me out n he actually waited for 2 years to tell me how he felt about me but we had been very close friends before he told me that..My point is I think your were too forward when you asked her if she had a boyfriend and probably the reason as to why she said yes is because she didn't want to come out as too easy(playing hard to get) n likes 2 b chased a little.I have done that before n its not that I don't like him I just like to see if he will still stick around(means that he really is serious).My advice to you would be approach her differently,be her friend,you say that you share same interests ask her if she would like to join you,be confident n when you feel the time is right just ask her (don wait 2 long or u will b friend-zoned) out n chances are if she likes you she is already waiting for you to ask her. I say go ahead n add her, talk to her n who knows you u might end up been the best of friends then take it to the next level.Just don' give up too easily....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply