This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i meet friends.. girls? etc.?
11-09-2012, 11:18 AM
How can i meet friends.. girls? etc.?
Hey i'm a 14 year old guy and i've been kinda lonely lately (not sounding like a pussy) but i'm homeschooled so it's hard to go out and meet people despite the fact that i'm part of a homeschooling group but i have very few friends and the last relationship i had was almost 7 months ago. The only way i can meet girls is over facebook and that doesn't work out to well. I'm not looking for a serious relationship at least not right now anyway i just want some people to talk to and hang with so i'm not always bored on the weekends? Any advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:26 AM

Maybe you could join a local sports team or some sort of local club (chess, boy scouts, volunteering)!

Ads

Go to costo and get a dozen watermelons and lather them in oil then sell the for profit. with this money buy a female hedghog.(you shall name her susan).

Join a local church youths. You meet alot of people there. ALOT! Tust me. I did. God bless Smile

go to school

At 14 years of age the LAST thing you need is an actual girlfriend or one specific person to limit you.
Instead, I suggest you get out of the house and join some sports or social group such as a church choir if you have a good voice, or any other teen group at your church. As for sports, make it a very physical or casual activity with or without your clothes on. By that I mean anything from chess to swimming. Swimming, especially at organizations such as the YMCA is very inexpensive to join and you meet lots of people. When you go out together after swim practice, you are all nice and clean from the showers and you can get close to one another without the problems of body odor.
Organize a group night at the theater or a concert. Go as a group and sit boy/girl/boy/girl all together. TALK to one another and end the evening with a pizza night as a group. NO ALCOHOL no potty mouths and no touchy feeling experiments the first time. Enjoy your friends as friends not as potential sex partners. The sex will come later (hopefully at 18 or older).

Relax, be patient and SPEAK TO don't just text some nice girls.