This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can a Facebook friend of a friend take my photos and post them on his wall?
11-09-2012, 11:18 AM
How can a Facebook friend of a friend take my photos and post them on his wall?
I do not want this person seeing my photos or sharing them with his friends and putting them in his albums, but every time I post a photo, he is able to comment and share the photos with his own friends. We share one friend in common and I do tag her in the photos, but I don't get how he is able to take the photos and comment on them and share them without my permission. I cannot find any settings anywhere to solve this problem. Thanks so much for any help you can give!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:27 AM

You probably allow friends of friends to see your posts, which you can change in your privacy settings. You could also put his name on the blocked list so he can't see anything you post.

Ads

11-09-2012, 11:27 AM

There is a way to fix this problem !
When you make an album, even if you make it only visible to friends or friends but not acquaintances, friends of the people you tag can still view the pictures, like and comment. To prevent people you don't know from liking and commenting, go to the full album (with the full spread of pictures). Then, in the upper right-hand corner, click on the drop down arrow that shows who can view your photos (probably will say friends unless you have set it so it is visible to everyone). Next, click "Custom". In the pop-up window, it will say "friends of those tagged" with a checkbox next to it. UNCHECK this box. Click "save changes" and you're done! Smile