This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what should i do to him?
11-09-2012, 11:19 AM
what should i do to him?
Okay long story short i fell for my best friend guy, i met him at my country we were best friends till i came to canada after two months of me being here he asked me out i said i'll think about it i talked to my best friend here in canada and she say long distance relashionships arent good but i didnt listen so we dated we talked on Facebook etc (You know ) then around december he didnt talk to me right away like i would be me online and he'll talk to me after an hour or so by may i decide to brake up with him he didnt anwerd the phone or he would ignore every-time i said hi on Fb so i was about to brake up with him when he said he loved me and he missed me and i couldnt do it in early june i said hi and he said thanks for all the moments we had and i asked him if he was braking up with me he said yes ansd all that i started laughing (didnt hurt that much) i said fine i was creeping hhis Fb because i told my cousin (he is in my country) he told me my BEST - FRIend"" was cheating on me the i saw this girl posting pics on his wall saying that she love him etc i never went to his b profile so i didnt notice i sned a message asking if she was his gf and she said yes and he was dating her at the same time he was dating me so i told the girl that and she broke up with him and he send me a message calling me and immature bitch and that i should go fuck a dog amnd thata i ruined all so my question is
i'm going to my country this december so what should i do
a) kill him
b) hiurt him bad
c) get my cousins to hurt him bad
d) embarrases him?

p.s: my cousins offered to hurt him but i wnated to do it myself Smile
What should i do ? he lives in the same street i use to and where im going to stay and i don think i will be able to control my anger and yeah!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:28 AM

Rise above the situation and don't do anything. Revenge sounds fun, but does it make you stop hurting? Nope. Only time heals that sort of stuff. Get him out of your life, and keep moving forward.

Ads

11-09-2012, 11:28 AM

Do nothing. if you do anything at all, all its gunna doing is prove the fact to your ex that what he done hurt you. If you show no reaction and no emotion when you see him he'll think well she's obviously not hurting so she must not have thought much of me in the first place....

Feel me?