This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to move photos from "mobile uploads" to a new album?
11-09-2012, 11:20 AM
How to move photos from "mobile uploads" to a new album?
Let me be clear. I have searched around the internet for quite sometime and keep having people tell me to click the "edit album" or "edit photo" button. I already know about that, because I use to do it all the time. It use to be really easy to just choose which album you want to put the photo in from a drop down menu. Easy peasey. Thing is, it looks like those options no longer exists. Now, knowing facebook, those options might still exist, but you have to get to them via some back alley way. Or, there might be an entirely new way to do it. Or it might not be possible to do anymore. What I want, are answers.

Please don't reply with the "drop down menu" answer. IT DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE. The options available on the album say simply "edit" with no further options other than privacy filters.
I tried the link http://abrax.us/Facebook/MovingPictures.php but when I hovered and found the drop down menu, there was no option for "move to other album". It has "make album cover" and "remove photo" but no other option. On any of the photos.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:28 AM

are you trying to move them using your computer? or using a mobile device?

i dont have a mobile device, so i dont have a "mobile uploads" album to test it with, but i do have an album that was created for me when i uploaded pictures with my DSi, which could be considered a mobile device

i verified that the instructions in this link still work for me

http://abrax.us/Facebook/MovingPictures.php

i would be interested to hear your feedback on this, because what you might find is that it isnt possible (but i doubt you will find that)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply