This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does my ex-boyfriend keep trying to add me on facebook?
11-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Why does my ex-boyfriend keep trying to add me on facebook?
He broke up with me 2 years ago. Anyways he tried adding me as a friend a couple of months ago. I rejected it and today I saw another friend request from him. I have a boyfriend and I have a feeling he knows that I have a boyfriend.
Why does he keep trying to add me on facebook? He's the one who dumped me. I wonder if it would be a good idea to message him and ask him what he wants?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:29 AM

because he accepts his mistakes and wants to start over

Ads

No i dont think so he probably just wants to be nosey. Or still be friends

He's a freak that just wants to stalk you on the internet. If I were you I'd send him a message telling him to take no as an answer and stop being a weirdo, then block him.

Yeah I would message him and ask him that he pribs wants to stare at your pics

Ah, my ex did that. XD Major pussy that one. You should just ignore it. Best way to do that is look at his friend request and just let it sit there instead of rejecting it, you'll get no more friend requests. And you'll forget about it.

he probably doesn't "want" anything . he might still care about you deep down even though he dumped you. I know i still care about some guys i left in the dust....,he probably just wants to know what you're up to and if you're getting along with you life okay. maybe he misses you. most likely he'll just friend you,look at your profile, and forget about it. don't make too big a deal outta it

Maybe he still has feelings for you and regrets breaking up with you. You could try messaging him back if you want.

Whatever he pursued in the past failed and that leads him thinking things like maybe he made a mistake.

Ignore him Until he gets the message.
Or tell him to leave you alone. Or better yet have your boyfriend tell him to leave you alone

Maybe he misses you.