This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I post this on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 11:21 AM
Should I post this on Facebook?
Lately I have been seeing some of my friends on Facebook saying very mean things. So I was thinking about sharing a say no to bullying picture and stating how I changed the face of bullying.

Here is what I have:
Say NO to bullying!

I remember when I was in elementary school and a girl was being bullied because she couldn't afford clothes and she didn't smell as nice as the other kids. Because of this she had no friends. You know what I did? I became her friend! And I did this when I was in first grade! What have you done?

Should I post this? I don't want to do anything irrational. I think I am doing it for a good cause, but you never know how another person will take it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:29 AM

I think that is acceptable to post as long as you don't obviously direct it at anyone. That is nice what you did Smile

Ads

Have you looked at facebook lately? Theirs 1000s of anti this and that pages, so its not irrational at all.

go ahead courage begins somewhere

comment on everything they (your friends) and rage at them and acuse them of going to hell or whatever you think will get the message across that what they are doing is wrong.

Definatley do it! take a stand. Good on you.

I think you should go for it, there are not enough people on this earth who are willing to make a stand for what is right. You obviously have a good heart so share it with others. Good luck x

syure

Go Ahead its your Choice if you want to Go Post it Sounds Like you Want to Post it

of course you should post it honey. there is nothing to be ashamed of in posting something that you feel is right and positive. i am sure whoever can relate to that child you befriended will gladly appreciate your kind gesture. god bless you.