This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does she like me? 10 points best answer!?
11-09-2012, 11:21 AM
Does she like me? 10 points best answer!?
We are both military we met having to clean up the base together. There was like 10 of us & we would split up in groups, but 1 good thing was when we split up in groups one day she was like you should come, so we were always together. Also me her, & our other friend we met there would go off at lunch time & not go with everyone else, also when we left for lunch the 1st day, cause this was a 2 day cleanup, I had asked if she wanted to go so she came along just me, her, & my buddy that I already knew. But another good thing the 2nd day we were at lunch, she said you should play this game with me, but it required that I give her my facebook, then I took her home since she lived in the dorms right by me & she didnt have a ride, but she asked you should give me your # incase I need help setting up my internet when it comes. Then she texted me first & all which is good, then I asked her to the movies & were going today. I dont know why but im not fully convinced she likes me, my guess is theres something there & she wants to get to know me better. But what do you guys think so far? Also when we hang out today should I tell her she looks cute, or she looks nice today, which would be good to show her that im attracted to her. Thanks! Will help with your questions!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:29 AM

Definitely show her attraction. Every girl likes to hear they look nice! (: But if she's wanting to spend time with you, like inviting you to come along, is an invitation to get to know her! And all girls know if a guy asks you to the movies, its a date. (: So good sign she accepted the invitation! Good luck! And thanks for everything you do for the country!

Ads

11-09-2012, 11:29 AM

Yes I think she deffinitely likes you, she accepted your invitation to a movie so I think she is interested. You can always take things slow to and ask her out again if this date goes smoothly. I would tell her she looks cute because that shows that your interested to and then you can both take it a little further the next date.
Hope your date goes well and thank you for your help with my question! I'm going to see how our date goes next Friday and then I think I'll tell him how I feel!! Wish me luck!!