This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I get the Iphone, an Android, or a Windows Phone?
11-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Should I get the Iphone, an Android, or a Windows Phone?
I'm really big with my social networking (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram). Games don't mean alot but are ok to have. I text..A LOT.
I send off emails, since i'm the head of a lot of groups and clubs i'm always in contact with somebody.

So, which one seems right for me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:30 AM

Android

Ads

android

It really depends on what you rank highly in your device.

If you are big with social networking on those listed I'd recommend an iPhone with iOS6 as it has beautiful intergration for social networks. Apple also has amazing after sales support, their help lines from AppleCare all over the world are astounding, you always talk to someone from your country and they bend over backwards to help you.

I would recommend a Windows phone such as the soon to be released Lumia 920, as it is just a stunning device with an amazing camera (best on the market for a smart phone) and is just a dream to use, but its app support is much lower than that of Android and Apple.

Android phones are starting to become a fast grower in the market, being Apple's biggest rival. With the soon to be released LG Nexus on the herizon I'd strongly recommend taking a look into it if you want a phone that won't quit. Although all Samsung phones have awful after sales, I cracked by galaxy s2 screen and I have yet to figure out how to get it fixed via the supplier.

Best of luck in one of the hardest choices a man can make!