This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to be a douchebag?
11-09-2012, 11:22 AM
How to be a douchebag?
I have noticed that all the douchebag bad boys get the girls and I have decided to change my nice guy ways so I can also find a girl because I can't stand being lonely anymore

I do have a good body, I have a six pack and that but I never show it off so I have decide to take one of those douchebag photos and upload a shirtless pic for my Facebook profile pic, it feels weird doing this but all te girls go for guys who do this anyway.

Any more tips on how I can douchebag it up?

Also ido not want women telling me to stay a nice guy and I will fnd a girl, we all know what women say and what they do are completely different. Women always say they want a good guy but they date the bad boys, time and a time again.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:30 AM

Just be yourself. Trust me it will come easy for you.

Ads

Make a dumb duck face shirtless and take a selfie. There ya go.

Honestly I can't stand guys who are douchebags. Whenever I talk to one, they make me want to give sarcastic, b*tchy answers to them because they think they're all that. A guy who appears to be a douchebag to the public usually isnt a dbag when he's with his girl. It's a huge turn off.

Hi! My boyfriend is a good guy, I like him very much and he is very attractive. A lot of my girl friends are actually going for the bad guys because they feel as if theres not any good guys left. Then there's you, when that special girl or girls realize how sweet you are.. they will love you. All girls want is to be treated right, they just feel like there's no one left who will. You're the few of the guys out there who are actually sweet, and special. Don't change your ways, please! I promise you, she will come a long. Don't change, you're different. And girls will fall in love with that. I PROMISE.

Lmao agreed with that girl. But seriously I like nice guys..

Sorry, dude. You're not a nice guy. A genuinely nice guy doesn't blame every woman in the world for his bad luck. He shrugs it off and finds other stuff to keep him happy and occupied until another opportunity presents itself. Maybe that looks like arrogance to you, but most women just see it as confidence.

dont be a douchebag. unless u want to clean all the shit out of girls vaginas

grow up, "nice guys finish last" is the dumbest belief out there. You're not being nice, you're being a pushover. Girls want a guy that is confident, self-assured, kind to her and her friends, good looking, and desired by other women. The only girls you "possibly" could attract by trying to act like a tool are sluts. If you want a girlfriend get to know girls, take them on dates and man up and ask them to be exclusive.

A lot of the douchebags seem like they get a lot of girls because they lie a lot, for one. and second: girls use them for popularity boosts. That means that girls take one of the popularer guys, dates them until a better guy comes along and ditches him. So if you wanna be one of those guys - give the desperate girls lots of attention, brag about stuff you've never done, join a sports team (football or basketball), and be prepared for some short lived fun.