This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would it be weird or good to ask her out in this case?
11-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Would it be weird or good to ask her out in this case?
Ok there's this girl on ny facebook that likes all my status's and photos i put up on my facebook and comments on almost everything i put on it. we often chat on face book to and get on really well. My chick mate says she is definetly keen on me and is flirting with me as she knows how girls work. I think she really likes me. I have a spare ticket to Oktoberfest which is coming up in our town next weekend. Would it be weird if I started a chat and said "hey I've gotta spare ticket, wanna come with"? I am going with a group.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:31 AM

i dont think so...it might be a little if youve never talked in person..but ya wont know if u dont try! just say we should talk in person one of these days and then go from there Smile

Ads

Take her out by yourself.. Not a group! Or al least(run into them there) Better chance to hook up.. But yes that's a great way to ask a girl out

No, sounds like a fine idea.

no it would be fine go for it!

By all means ask her out. What is the worst that can happen? She says no? If that happens, then you really have lost nothing.

When you ask a young lady out, she can only say yes or no to you. Anything more than telling you no and she wasn't someone you wanted around anyways. Just ask her out. It would have been better if you had her number and you called her up and asked out out over voice. If all you have is Facebook, then ask her out and get her number.