This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is anyone else having trouble with facebook today?
11-09-2012, 11:24 AM
Is anyone else having trouble with facebook today?
I signed in and it said Welcome Katie! like i was new to facebook and haven't had the same one since 2007. facebook then asked me if i wanted to find friends, and add a profile and cover photo. i also noticed that all of my family and relationships are gone, AND i just looked again and noticed i have zero friends! What is going on?!
I just realized that all of my friends have been deleted, and all of my messages! Sad
thanks abraXus, that was really helpful! do you think i should change my password while i hopefully wait the glitch out?
jimhawkinsbabe you are a life saver! i feel so much better now knowing that this is an actual "thing" happening to a ton of people, and i tried adding some friends back and your right it says we're "already connected"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:32 AM

Not me check there customer service website

Ads

CRAZY thought i was the only one my profile didnt reset but my friends all of a sudden disappear but when i go to their page it says that i am a subscriber to their page funny cause i've never subscribed to anyone then when i try adding them it says were already connected funny i saw another question with the same problem on answers but when i had my friends check their account it was ok i wonder if facebook is hacked or targeting us i know sounds over board but never trust big corps let me know if you get it fixed please

i've seen about 4 other people with similar problems ask this question today...

so you arent alone... if that helps

chances are it's just a glitch that will be fixed by tomorrow

Hmm...Must be hackers or something. I deleted my account a few weeks ago.

No, I do not use it anymore.

There seems to be several hundred known people having this issue starting about midnight last night, and probably many more who haven't logged on today. There is one main thread going on about this issue in the facebook help community, so I would suggest posting there and keeping updated on that thread.

It seems that your friends still see you, and your friends still exist (if you try to friend them again it will tell you they are already your contact), but the glitch is keeping them from "existing" to your profile. They aren't deleted. It's stupid and I hope it gets fixed soon, just know you're not alone! Keep updated below.

https://www.facebook.com/help/community/...order=desc