This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get more followers in twitter?
09-30-2012, 05:33 AM
how to get more followers in twitter?
i am searching for followers in twitters how to get more followers in twitter ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 05:41 AM

U just gotta make good tweets that attract people to make them interested so then you will become more popular but if ur really that desperate for followers u can use a website but then if u don't like them n u unfollow hem they automatically refollow u so it sucks cause ounce they following u that's it for good

Ads

Getting followers on Twitter isn't that hard. Just follow these simple steps & I'm sure you'll have automatic followers.

1. Create a unique touchy profile (like you like to help share your knowledge with others)

2. Follow your relevant Twitter user (and the chances are that they'll follow you back)

3. Re-Tweet the tweets often of your relevant tweeter (so that they'll get notified of you & they might follow you back, this has worked for me)

4. Send them a direct message asking them to follow you back.

you can use of twiends.com/

you can use a twitter tool named prismtweets. which will help you to send colorful tweets along with emoticons and smileys. hence you will create more powerful tweets and you can get more followers

tip : using this tool you can share full jokes , movie review , book reoview, , your dreams, odd facts ect in single tweets