This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about facebook privacy?
11-09-2012, 11:24 AM
Question about facebook privacy?
Facebook says that it does not register how often you visit others profiles..
however when you type in letters in the box at the top it gives you your most searched for first...
(trust me, i know this. i even go on people i'm not friends with sometimes, and it makes them top of my list because they are most searched!)

i think this is an invasion of my privacy.
what do you think?? Confused

oh and also, a couple of months ago i was friends with an old school friend on facebook, and okay- i was a bit stalkerish and went on her profile like everyday for a while. i was then deleted as a friend...but why? she wouldnt have done it! we were best friends in primary school and havent really spoken since, but she is friends with other people too and hadnt deleted them!!??
it wasnt anything i said because we havent spoken in a while, and she is still friends with others from the primary school who she hasnt spoken to either!

so do you think facebook ever deletes you as others friends incase they think you're a stalker or something?? because it must be true, as they DO keep a record of how many times you go on someones profile- as shown above.

Sorry for the rant!! Thank you very much.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:33 AM

I'm not certain, I have had my facebook delete people from my friends that I never even go on, for no apparent reason, it even once deleted my girlfriend that says in a relationship with.

Odds are if you don't speak she hasn't even realised that it has happened.

Ads

11-09-2012, 11:33 AM

Maybe they have server problems and they data is getting full? I do not know to be honest.