This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Yahoo Answers picture does not work!?
11-09-2012, 11:25 AM
My Yahoo Answers picture does not work!?
So I've tried uploading a picture on Yahoo Messenger, and that didn't work.
I've tried creating and choosing an avatar picture. When I choose it, it shows up, I click 'save changes', then back at my profile it's still a gray ! box.
I've tried going to my profile and clicking 'change picture'. My only options are 'Facebook' or 'No picture'. There doesn't seem to be an option to upload a picture and I do not have a Facebook account that I can link to this account.

What gives?!
Bingalee I appreciate your answer but you seem to have not read my question. I do try to edit my picture through the Yahoo Profile and it still does not work. Also, when I go to my Yahoo Profile my Avatar is nowhere to be seen so I'm not sure what you are referring to there.
Oh I see what you mean. As I explained before, there IS no upload arrow. My only options are 'Facebook' or 'No Picture'.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:33 AM

Idon't know how many times per week I answer this same Q,but doing it through Edit Your Preferences does not work any more.Click on View Your Yahoo Profile,then on the bottom of your present avatar,then on the upload arrow.Choose your picture & it's done.If the picture doesn't show when you get back to your activities page just refresh & it will.

Ads

11-09-2012, 11:33 AM

Many people are complaining the "Upload" option is missing.
Until it returns there is nothing you can do.
Just keep trying it & hopefully the glitch will be repaired soon.