This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Search (privacy editing)?
11-09-2012, 11:25 AM
Facebook Search (privacy editing)?
Ok I editted my facebook privacy setting not to show me on FB search, this is working but some people are still finding me by basically going to a friend of mine and then clicking on their friend's list, then they basically click on my name and send me a request. This sucks, I chose not to be searchable, I've been getting friend's request by simply them going to a friend of mine. Is there a way to hide myself showing up in a friend's account friend's list. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:33 AM

best way is to hide ur profile picture only friends of yours can see not eveyone so people wont know who are you coz of no pic

Ads

U cant do anything about it...Anyone says u can or gives u site were there say helps u, watch out them sites are SPAM, VIRUSES, ECT. There is nothing u can do if people go on to ur friends page and see u on there wall...but u cant go in Account>>Account settings>>Settings security and u can block the poeple if u know there email address. good luck peace out))

they can still see your profile through other peoples profile it just hides the search option only

If it is a certain person or a few people, you can put them on your block list and they will never be able to see you on friend lists, they won't be able to see what you comment on mutual friends' statuses, and they won't be able to search for you.