This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I feel depressed all the time?
10-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Why do I feel depressed all the time?
So here's the deal, sometimes I feel jealous over some people, but then I don't at the same time. Even some of my friends I would envy but then I don't wanna have those kind of feelings, and it just makes me feel depressed. I was really bonded with 3 people but then i had to move and we fall apart, or at least i did. It was and is really hard for me to find friends, and when i go and check their social pages they still bonded together but i been left out. I don't hate anybody, I love those friends, but it makes me feel sad. Before i was really social with everybody, i would laugh, and talk a lot, and since i move from place to place that shut it out.I am alone most of the day, I hardly check my fb, twitter, mail. I hardly make conversations, i have become shy, and scared of the world. At night i cry a lot, i don't want to feel like this, but i don't know what i should do. My mom and that work almost all day, i don't have siblings, i stay at home all day, i have zero motivation for anything. and top of that there's my parents close friend who tells me stuff. I get mad at it, I don't wanna make any problems but i want him to stop telling me stuff. Specially because he is a married man. I don't care if he thinks im pretty, he is just nasty to me ugh, one day i was about to tell my mom about what he had been doing, but i couldn't. I don't want a family to fall apart because of nonsense like that. I really need help, i don't even know what i want to do in life. By now i should be starting college, but nope. I need help i really doSad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 08:00 PM

You may need to go and talk to a counselor/doctor. It could be that you need be on a minor medication to regulate your hormones or neurotransmittors. Or, if you don't need meds, maybe you just need to talk to someone about what's going on in life. It sounds like you feel like there is no hope and that you don't have value in this world. But, you do! You just have to open your eyes and realize it. What I would suggest is that today you do something different than your normal routine of just hanging out at home. Why not go out and just take a walk? Observe life and everything around you. If you didn't have a purpose, you wouldn't be here. God doesn't make mistakes and he DOES have a plan for you. He's just waiting for you to get started on that path. Why not share with your parents how you're feeling. I am very sure they would not want you to feel this way. And, who knows, they may be able to help you with some ideas on what you should do with your life. As for the guy, I would ask him to stop calling. That is NOT a good idea to be talking to a married man, especially if he is flirting like that!

Ads

10-01-2012, 08:00 PM

Get some professional counseling.
And definitely tell your parents about the family friend who makes you uncomfortable. You don't have to accuse him of anything (unless he has actually tried something), but you can make it clear that you deserve more respect from him than that, especially since he is old enough to know better.
Get out of the house and off the computer, etc. and do some volunteer work. Nothing builds self-esteem like knowing you matter to someone who has no connection to you other than the fact that you care enough to help.