This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why can't I upload a new picture to my Yahoo profile?
11-09-2012, 11:26 AM
Why can't I upload a new picture to my Yahoo profile?
I recently accidentally changed my profile pic. I'm wanting to browse for another picture in my computer to crop and use, but it won't give me that option when I click "Edit my preferences". It just takes me to use the picture I have, link a facebook or twitter pic, or use no pic at all. Just wondering why I can't browse for pictures in My Pictures folder? I'm using sh*tty Windows Vista
Thanks!
@Williams--WTF? O_o

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:35 AM

Hope, this started last weekend thru the week, and I think it was part of the maintenance crap Yahoo did the last day or so. Anyway, my "up load" box came back on yesterday so it is probably coming on line slowly.

Ads

Go to your Yahoo Profile and change it there, you can't do it over Yahoo Answers right now, not sure why.

I don't think it's your sh*tty Vista......I believe the problem lies with yahoo!

i have no idea but good to hear from you. hadn't heard from you lately. i hope you get your problem taken care of.

It's not your computer but the crap Y!A site.

Firstly, you don't need to change it as the important users know your beauty.

Next, I'm sure Yahpoo have a limit on how sexy the pics can be that you post. " I love you that little black thing. "

I know you have many beautiful pics to post.

Look at me! ..... with my efforts, I get a message; "yahoo unrecoverable error". I don't even know why I lost the one I had. I was hoping to find the yahoo enema button. I don't think your operating system is this issue. All these browsers are trying to out do each other and succeeding in the suck department.

When I made my new account, I added that picture of that White Falcon you see by going to my own account's 'About me' and clicking on one of the links right above my 'About me' section. I'm on my iPod right now, so I can't tell you exactly what the link says...but it's to some Yahoo! profile sort of a thing.

Hi, Miss Hope!!!!!!!! Smile

I cant even use a photo I have , never mind upload a new one.