This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i Add my manager to my Facebook friends?
11-09-2012, 11:27 AM
Should i Add my manager to my Facebook friends?
Ive been workin at this store for 3weeks already and i became cool with my Front-end manager. (she like 5 years older than me). I found her facebook and i wanna add her.Would it be wrong if i do? (we have mutual friends from work) Is it too soon?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:35 AM

You can add your manager, but if you get really drunk one night.. pictures are taken and uploaded and you phone in the next day and say you're "ill" and your manager will soon see you was lying Wink

Ads

Don't. From experience, I posted a "MY MANAGER IS A FREAKIN'- *I'LL GET BANNED FOR THIS* on facebook like two weeks after I added. completely forgot -_-

DONT DONT DONT DONT DONT you are setting urself up for disaster

dont do it, youll get yourself fired.

i would , build a relationship with her and become even greater friends!

its propably not a good idea, as it whould make an uncomfortable situation for both her and you. As you may see something from there profile and vice versa. Also its an akward situation for both of you if your boos dosent accept. wait until after your done working there or until you friend her. As a general rule its propably best to only friend your peers and wait until your elders friend you before you friend them, but even then you want to be carful as they might use it to spy on you and then fire you. i wouldnt if i were you