This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm a recording artist from the UK trying to gain a fanbase on twitter any suggestions on getting followers?
11-09-2012, 11:27 AM
I'm a recording artist from the UK trying to gain a fanbase on twitter any suggestions on getting followers?
My names Gamble a recording Artist from the UK, I've recently signed to Vintage State an I'm trying to gain a online presence an fanbase but I'm struggling to get followers on twitter I'm @gambleofficial an my soundcoud is http://www.soundcloud.com/gamble88
I'm planning on releasing a free downloadable promo to my fans as a thank you in the near future before I release my debut single on iTunes etc.
Thanks for your time Gamble

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:36 AM

Just keep posting your twitter name on social networking sites like facebook etc. And on twitter tweet "F4F" want me to give you a shoutout?

Ads

make good music and let everyone hear it. the rest will take care of it self

Hey i'll check you out and if your dope I'll recommend my friends. Good luck man. You can even go out to malls and give fliers and maybe some people will check you out. Get people to advertise you friends, family any one. Good luck bro.

Post it on MySpace and upload on YouTube

start following people on twiiter who are following way more people then they are followed. This is the fastest way to get a fanbase because they will be quick to follow you.