This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHY ME I HATE MY LIFE!?
11-09-2012, 11:28 AM
WHY ME I HATE MY LIFE!?
Every day I get put down! All of last year and this year too! My Facebook profile picture that I put up today (I'm honestly not even ugly, I've been called beautiful times alot and I am happy with myself!) got filled with rude comments the first guy says check it but in a rude and then this girl says catch ahahahahahha and then hes like no ones being rude since you got here (Theyre best friends so they were joking around) and she says ooohhh reaally? and it made me really self concious and sad, also I have NO friends, this one popular b**** hates me and turned half my grade against me, she stole the friends I had, and now they don't like me, the people I thought were my friends always go out and have parties and sleepovers without me, and it's really sad! I have no one, can I have some tips on making friends?

Most people I talk to treat me like I'm stupid, not sure why and every time someone marks my quiz paper (Peer grading) they always laugh at what I write and make fun of it......

During gym we have walking buddies, and I never have one, and I end up all alone at the back of the group, and the people I ask to be my walking buddy walk with me for 5 minutes and then run away. Literally. I'm always the furthest back and then my teacher gets mad at me for not having a buddy Sad

I wanna change schools, but I LOVE my school itself in general, not the people. HOW CAN I MAKE FRIENDS!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:36 AM

I was once the most hated kid in my grade for no reason i wasn't rude,nerd,ugly but then when I said jokes and was funny everyone around me thought I was the coolest and now everyone does not hate me anymore. So act funny and if they are rude stand up to them and say I am very serious about saying stop being rude. Then hopefully they stop.

Ads

First know that anything said on Facebook is a form of bullying and can be reported to your school. Remember that school is not a place for making friends. I'm sure that there is at least one person in your school that you have something in common with or can get along with. Try being friendly and introduce yourself. There is nothing wrong with you and everyone is unique. Ignore the people at school that bully you and if it gets worse, please tell someone. You are not alone. The worst thing that happens with bullying is the person that is bullied doesn't reach out and tell anyone, which leads to way worse problems. Don't let people get to you. If they notice that you're sadder at school, it will only make them feed on your negative feedback and feel stronger and more in power of influencing your feelings. If the friends that you had were stolen by that girl, then they weren't true enough friends. Try and find at least one true friend that will stick by your side. Good luck, and hope I helped! Smile

I remember going through times like this back when I was in school, so maybe I can help a little. First of all you need to change your outlook on life. You seem completely defeated.....remember everything changes and most of your life will be dependent on how your attitude is towards it. If you keep going on thinking that nobody likes you and that you'll never have friends then that is what will happen! I remember meeting people that thought the way you do and when I tried hanging out with them all they would do is complain about being miserable, so I stopped hanging out with them. If you are unhappy then you are giving out negative energy, and basically bringing down those around you. So until you change your attitude and start being happy despite your problems, no one will want to be around you. At first, you need to learn how to be happy on your own. I know this seems ridiculous but it is possible, then people will notice your positive energy and be attracted to you for that reason. They will want to hang around you because you always seem happy despite the situation. You also need to look for people like you, such as people who share your interests. Don't worry about people who are "popular" or those you used to consider friends who abandoned you. None of those people are worth it. Anyone you have to "chase" to be your friend is not a true friend. Trust me, there are others in your school who feel the same way as you do, you just need to find them. Then there are always people at other schools as well. Join out of school clubs, sports, activities that you are interested in and you are bound to find people that you will get along with. Main point is to be happy. Be appreciative for all the things going right in your life instead of focusing on the things going wrong. Avoid people who bring you down. Do the things that you love. Worry about yourself, and what makes you happy, not what makes others like you or what makes them think you're cool. If you do these things the right kind of people will come to you, and want to be your friend. And all of those people so focused on being popular can just go on being someone they're not as they focus on making sure everyone thinks they're cool. Have fun. Enjoy life. You will find others that are worth your friendship. Good Luck Smile

I don't think what I've been through is as bad as what your going through but I'll try help Smile btw, the people in you school sound horrible!!

To this day my friends insult me on me on small things but because I know they don't really mean it I dob't take it seriously. I think you should take the insults as a joke because they are probs making something out of nothing, but if there is one comment that is seriously offensive to you to tell a teacher after class.
Try not to have a continuous frown on your face like I did when I first started a new year in a class where knew no one. I got called "the girl who never smiled" :3 Then I laughed about it and kept a smallish smile on my face, not to big that made me look creepy. Also, don't scowl. :3
Try not to have a facebook profile picture that has a weird pose or the duck face. Stay away from the duck face. The duck face is bad, There things that annoying people can pick on even when its just a fun pic or something. There are facebook trolls who just like to insult people to make themselves feel better.
Find someone in your class who you think is down to earth and try to talk to them. If you get paired with someone try to keep up a convo and at then thank her for not being mean to her like a few people have been, ask her if she minds if you can go around with her at lunch break, if shes going to the canteen. If she says no just smile and say okay.
I can't think of any more pointer now sorry.

If you are to take anything from this 11pm-zombie-brain-advise I'd say it was to try to keep up the convo Smile

Best of luck xxx