This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook friends?
11-09-2012, 11:28 AM
facebook friends?
What's an acceptable amount of friends to have on facebook? How many is too low?
In all honesty, at what limit do you start to think 'they're a bit friendless'? I'm asking cos I've only got 60, but I've only added people who I know well. But most of my friends have almost 200.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:37 AM

You should have as many friends as you really have? I don't see why a number would be too low, if that's the number of real friends that you have. It's the quality of the friends, not the quantity that matters.

Ads

This is not a competition , its the number of people you know who are on facebook. It does not matter , mom has only 3 friends using facebook so thats only 3. While I have 100 .so it depends ..rememeber no one is judging whatsoever!

theres no acceptable amount.
its about how many people you know or how many people you are friends with or know personally.
you should only add people if you know them.

there's not really a low or high amount of friends. You just add people you know and not people you don't just to get alot of friends just like myspace

You could have as many friends as you want,

acceptable = your choice too low= -1

well actually ,,the more friends u have> the more u get the respect (i have experience when im with my friends<<< they are very sierious about it Tongue) well actually u dont need to get it this way... coz this is jus a place to meet people over the world....so if i take an approx. more than 300 is a good amount.....and too low means lyk whn u get below 100...
heh hope this is wat ur want.....
p.s. dont take this seirious Smile

Facebook is about social networking so you should only have as many friends as you comfortable having on your list. There is no such thing as "too little friends", some of my friends only have less than ten friends but others have almost two hundred. Don't make the mistake of adding everyone you have ever met though, it can come across as too eager.