This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Awkward situation...saw guy I know masturbating on website?
11-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Awkward situation...saw guy I know masturbating on website?
I was on omegle trolling and what not, and one of the people I came across was a dude that I know is in my chorus (I'm in college). He's really ugly and weird and has probably never gotten laid, so I guess it explains his desperation. So, I did capture some of it. Should i upload it and show it around? (I know some of his friends..the guy's face is visible, I blocked out myself, but I was fully clothed and looking normal). This is too good for me to do nothing with it. I think he facebook messaged me, but I haven't read his message yet.
a) I was trolling. I never get naked on sites like that. Amanda Todd anyone?
b) No photos of me naked anywhere. No one has seen my naked post puberty.
c) you shouldn't be masturbating on camera for a bunch of strangers. It's quite different than making out with your same sex boyfriend in the privacy of your dorm room.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:37 AM

Ahahha, that's classic. Don't show it around though, that's slack.

Ads

Don't do it... he probably doesn't want you to...

This is one of those things where you bring out your nice side, and forget what happened.
Rather than put him to shame and making him kill himself for no reason other than he wanted to chat and expose himself.

Vice versa, you wanted to do the same.

Def not. keep that private thats just not right if you leak it

wow, stupid fucking bitch. this is what u do w ur time?? LOW.

Karma. I wouldn't do anything with it, just hold onto it if you can't bring yourself to delete it. If the guy is ugly and weird, this'll only crush the remnants of any chances he's ever had at getting lucky. You don't wanna be responsible for that, do you?

do what you want but there's prob some nude photos of you somewhere and karma might come back on ya and somebody might put that on the net so beware

Keep it to yourself. You would probably be mortified if something like that happened to you, so don't do it to someone else. If he's the kind of guy that's never gotten laid then he's probably not a very happy person and the last thing you want to do is make him more unhappy.

You liar! You were nekkid, I saw