This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When will Facebook Timeline be compulsory?
11-09-2012, 11:29 AM
When will Facebook Timeline be compulsory?
Ah, well I accidentally declined Facebook Timeline on my new account, and I tried to find the green button to activate Timeline on the Introduction webpage a few days later but it wasn't there. So, I assumed that I have to wait until the Facebook profiles automatically change to Timeline mode. I just want to know when?

But if there is a possible way to activate it after declining it, you can suggest it. [ XDD My stupidity. ] I don't mind.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:38 AM

i did that search it on fb then you can have the option

Ads

If you want to activate Facebook timeline for your profile then goto your friend's profile who is having Timeline and select Learn more in the top of the page of your friend's profile then in the next page select Get application ( from the bottom of the page ) then Facebook Timeline will be activated to your profile. Then select Start tour in your profile page, to know about Facebook Timeline. If you want automatic activation then wait for few months it will automatically added to all the Facebook users ( Check out source ).

Once you added Timeline to your profile, whether you like it or you can't disable it :-(

Finding Ways to Disable the Timeline? Unfortunately Facebook Doesn’t Let You Do That. ( Checkout the source... )

Although this kind of changes have never been optional, until this moment Facebook did not inform about any established date for the Timeline upgrade to be mandatory for all users.