This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I tell him I miss us flirting?
11-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Should I tell him I miss us flirting?
Ok, very long story short. I'll try to male it short anyway. There was this guy, called Callum, who I met on Facebook through my best friend (they were dating at the time).
They broke up, and I got closer to Callum, cheering him up, etc.
Then we started flirting, and we would text each other all day everyday, and I was just so happy Big Grin
Then, about a month ago, he said it would never work, because we live too far away and blah blah.
I was fine with it for a bit, you know just being friends.
But, now I'm really starting to miss when we use to flirt, and we were just happy all the time.
I'm constantly sad now, as I think of what we used to have, and now we just hardly text & constantly get bored.
I can't always talk to him about how I feel, because I sometimes tend to over react, and it pisses him off.
Should I just tell him I miss it? Or try to just forget itSad.

Please help:'(

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:38 AM

You didn't have very much to be honest. Only grounds for an unachievable fantasy. It may have been nice to live in that fantasy world for a while but while you remain there you may miss opportunities for a real relationship. I think that is what he felt.

This is the same answer I gave to the same question a few minutes ago. If you want a different answer do let me know what it is and I'll give that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply