This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i need help with twitter...?
10-01-2012, 08:11 PM
i need help with twitter...?
i love twitter don't you? but i was also wondering how do you get more followers?

p.s- put your twitter usernames here for more followers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 08:19 PM

me too

Ads

I wouldn't get all that worked up about followers, but if you post stuff worth reading then you'll slowly get more followers. Don't spam people to try and make them follow you (it's annoying) but if you follow a lot of people a lot of them will follow back

You've just got to follow more people with bios that say something like "I follow back" "Ask for a follow back" Ect. Good Luck!

Start a convo with someone who has lots of followers and then after your become friendly ask them to give you a shout outSmile

Just tweet a lot and get A LOT of retweets.

Follow people and they will hopefully follow you back! Dont worry about them too much! Follow me @megansmithxox1 Smile

Start following others. Tweet tweets that engage your audience. Have a clear goal/reason for why you have an account. Market outside of Twitter.

The only way to get more followers on twitter is to use a social media exchange tool. Try KEEKO, this the most reliable site for getting more followers and its FREE. Here, http://keeko.com

im using keeko for FREE. i just set up my twitter account and i already have more than a hundred followers. you just need to interact with the people and gain points! checkout their website http://www.keeko.com/