This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i tell her i liked her? 8 years ago?
11-09-2012, 11:30 AM
should i tell her i liked her? 8 years ago?
were both 22 now, had a crush on her in high school around 9th-10th grade, so that would be about 8 years or so lol.
anyways, we were friends in high school but the only times we really hung out was when there was a party or a group of friends. havent seen/talked/chatted with her since high school. were still friends on facebook.

should i message her on fb telling her i used to like her? how should i write that message out? for example should i just be like: hey are you? i know this is weird but i had a crush on you in high school.
to add to it: i dont like her anymore, i currently have a gf. just wondering if i should let her know that i USED to have a crush on her.

i had a dream a few weeks ago that i met up with her to hang out, and when i woke up i was like, woah i used to have a crush on her! should i tell her?
lol so thats why im on yahoo answers to see your guys's opinion on the matter
edit edit: lol dang everyone is saying i shouldnt. i didnt think telling her: "hey (girls name) how are you doing? just letting you know i had a crush on you in 9th grade. sorry if this was weird." was so bad :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:39 AM

Why would you tell her now?

Ads

11-09-2012, 11:39 AM

i think the only reason you would tell her that is if you ran into her at a party or something.
Not just creepily message her on fb saying "oh hey... so i used to like you". if you were already reminiscing it'd be fine, but not a random msg out of the blue.