This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s? Which one should I get?
10-01-2012, 08:21 PM

iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s is the same exact thing (literally). The ONLY difference between the two is that the iPhone 4s has siri. Siri is something that you talk into and it responds. Other than that, it's pretty much the same phone! So get the iPhone 4s.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

I have the 4 and my sis has the 4s and quite frankly my phone is better it has much better battery life and the camera is basically the same but as long as u don mind not having siri then save ur mom some money and get the 4

Ads

Kiyah has no idea what she's talking about. The 4s has a much better processor and is much faster and more capable than the 4. There's a bigger difference between the 4 and 4s than there is between the 4 and the 3g.
And the camera is a lot better.

4S is obviously better, and has Siri, but 4 is free with a 2 year contract. It really depends if you want to spend the extra money to buy it or not. I'm going to get 5, but I've been waiting to upgrade and have used 3GS without an issue for a long time now.

i had the iphone 4 and it was pretty good but it was only an 8GB one so I didn't have any memory. But I would suggest getting the 4s if you want siri. Either one is fine though. Just don't get an 8GB one.