This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This girl lied to me about being on facebook?
11-09-2012, 11:32 AM
This girl lied to me about being on facebook?
So this girl and I have been talking for a couple weeks and we both really like each other, but I think she lied to me when I asked her if she had facebook. She told me no, but I didn't believe her (because who doesn't have facebook these days, right?), so I searched her name and found a profile with a picture that looks exactly like her. Should I confront her? It's not a huge deal, but I just don't like being lied to...
the profile's private btw, all i can see is the name, her profile pic and the cover photo

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:40 AM

Go through her account on a fake account or someone elses account and see if theres any reason why she wouldnt want you to know

Ads

Duh confront her! Liars are not good to date! They can't keep thier mouth shut and who knows if they r liieing when they say I love u

Maybe she doesn't go on and figured since she doesn't why bother telling you she does!

Actually, it's almost impossible to delete a facebook account. Even if you try to delete it, unless you don't go onto any sites with facebook widgets (those things that let you like the sites facebook page from the site) for like 2 weeks, you can't fully delete the account.

So there could be that.

Well she might have Facebook but maybe she doesn't use it or maybe she forgot the password or maybe it's a fake account you never know.. So think about them things before you confront her.

Girl dont like being confronted. Only when you guys are together its fine.... Maybe she doesnt use it any more? Alot of people i know have it and rarely uses it. But when asked if they have one they say rarely use it. Dont try to add her either, its kinda like confronting her. She might have a bf and pictures on there?

I think you shouldt say anything, it would make you look like a stalker in my opinion you should shut up there is a reason why she didnt tell you she had a facebook , if the realtionship its a good one we will tell you eventually

maybe there's reason or she could have just set up facebook and doesn't want you to think she set it up just for you.. give it time and in a week or two if shes still denies it then say something.. there could be a million reasons she might not want you to see her facebook including being shy or it could be an old account she doesn't use any more give her the benefit of the doubt for now
hope this helps Smile