This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could you guys give me some tips?
10-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Could you guys give me some tips?
Say..

I have a crush on this girl, however the only chance we can possibly interact with each other for now is on Twitter. We don't really know each other that much, but I'd like to take it a step further and maybe try to be her friend.

The thing is that I don't really know how to take the first step out and do the ice breaking sort of thing. I consider myself as what other people call the "Socially Awkward Penguin". So I really need some suggestions and tips on what can I do to get to know her as well as not appearing to be like a creep at the same time.

Help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 08:26 PM

Hey!

so the most important thing is, take it easy, guy. If you guys talk now and then, that's a good start. If you want to move it further, try chatting with her more often. If you get the feeling (all you need is the feeling) that she likes you, that is when it's time for another step.

During one of those chats, ask her if she wouldn't wanna have coffee/beer/dinner together. Don't ask her to movies or anything romatic, cause it smells like date and might scare her. Keep it calm, casual and natural. If she agrees, you almost win! If she doesn't, terminate your crush on her Smile she just doesn't like you if she refuses.

One last thing - the sexiest thing on a man is confidence. Get rid of socially awkward penguin attitude and talk to her like two friends talk. Like on whatever is on your mind. Be honest but keep it cool.

Fingers crossed, mate!

Ads

10-01-2012, 08:26 PM

Email her pictures of your penis and you should be fine it works everytime for me