This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He confused me to death, could he ever grow out of this? Guys' opinion pls?
11-09-2012, 11:33 AM
He confused me to death, could he ever grow out of this? Guys' opinion pls?
He's 25 and I'm 22.
He was with another girl before me who had similar views as mine, which he didn't agree with and they had a lot of fights.
Basically i ended it cuz he got hot & cold with me and i told him i couldn't live like this anymore with him one minute into me then ignoring me. I told him even as a friend he sucked cuz friends don't do that. He didn't call me or text me after. But then almost ten days later, he calls me more than 5 times at night when i was sleeping. And he never texts me or tries again after and when i ask him about it a few days later he acts all snobby and doesn't want to tell me. That was the end of it, i see him about two months later he's all over me and when i dont respond 2 this, he goes and tells his ex's friend that he didn't enjoy the event and only stayed cuz he had to (his ex was invited but didn't show up) anyway two months after him disappearing again he tries to call me and i ignore him.
Whenever he sees me he can't take his eyes off me and tries to get my attention. And i have a feeling what he said to his ex's friend was to also make me jealous and he flirted with another common friend of mine on facebook cuz he knew i would see it. I feel as if he has feelings for me but is not trying to be with me. Could he have been trying to avoid a bad relationship? Is it possible for him to grow out of this one day? I cut him off a long time ago and i dated others after.
I just wanted to add that he wasn't using me as a booty call since we never slept together.
Lol i really don't understand why you're a top contributor new shoes, since you've obviously been taking points from some douchebags who don't know any better.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:41 AM

if he confused you to death... congratulations on being able to type from beyond the grave.

Ads

You are both immature, but at 22, you have some excuse, he is 3 years older. He can grow out of it, but you don't need him, don't go back. If someone likes you, it does not put you in any obligation to them, except to not be cruel. You do not have to grab the first chance, it will not be a rare thing for someone to like you.

I think he loves you, or maybe you leaving him just left him a bit of an unstable emotional wreck.

Either way the ideal option is to take it easy on him. Decide whether you truly want to be with him or not and just do it, but don't be cruel because deep down men crave the kindness of women so it shatters us when we're met with coldness and cruelty.