This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he still like me? Why would he delete me on facebook?
11-09-2012, 11:34 AM
Does he still like me? Why would he delete me on facebook?
sorry for the long message guys, had to explain it in detail though hahaha! Smile))

so there is this guy, lets call him bob.
he's liked me for about a year and a half now, and i have liked him for the same amount of time!
the only thing is that we haven't actually had a proper conversation with each other yet. regardless of not talking, so many things have happened between us, i've lost count! he is in the popular group, athlete and all, a little shy but around me he is immensely shy; like bright red, wide eyed, cant speak, stop moving, voice goes super quiet around me type of shy. he has tried to ask me out 3 times but wasn't able to build up all the courage!

my friends and i were 100% sure that he likes me due to everything he and his friends had done in the past year and a half towards and around me, but my friend thought it would be good to get confirmation on the whole situation so she asked him over facebook, and he got all defensive at first, but then finally admitted to it and said that he did but to 'please not tell her' (as in me). my friend then told him that i liked him and he was extremely happy.

then on the last day of school before holidays, my friends over heard bob's friend say to bob "bob's going out with (my name)' in a confirmed it is happening way and bob just smiled and didn't say anything. then at the end of that day, he starred at me on the oval for 10 mins straight, only looking away twice for a couple seconds but eventually looking back!

then a week later, my friend posted on my facebook "Sam is the most amazing person i know <3" and liked the status, too show it was clearly a hack. (sam is this boy that likes me, who i don't like, but bob does not know who he is). then all of a sudden, a few hours later, bob deleted me on facebook.

did he do this because he was jealous or is trying to get over me? he couldn't be that jealous over a post that was clearly a hack? does he still like me?

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!!
Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:42 AM

If he really likes you that much, he got jealous. Talk to him and explain to him what happened.

Ads

He probably got jealous. Talk to him, be straight with him and show him you're comfortable to talk to him. Eventually he will begin to not be very shy and may ask you out in person.

CLEARLY Bobbitt is jealous. Hack or no Hack.
Bobbitt is love-struck. Try as he might, Bobbitt cannot get over you. Not in this lifetime. You have all the power here (the bright red and staring are a give-away). Best talk to Bobbitt face-to-face, and clear this matter up ASAP. He’s probably in intense agony right now. At least call him. You would be doing a great kindness. But are you sure you want to go out with a guy called Bobbitt? Like “hey, meet my husband Bobbitt”.