This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just have to know, what sexual orientation is this guy?
11-09-2012, 11:34 AM
I just have to know, what sexual orientation is this guy?
I swear I can't tell you much about him, sorry, but that's just it! He doesn't want to say ONE word to me. Usually everyone at this program that I'm going to says "Hi" enthusiastically and we know pretty much the general basis of everyone's personality, but this guy won't even acknowledge me at all! I've tried my hardest to communicate, but I think he honestly wants me to leave him alone. He's really cute and nice for a little jerk lol but that's not what you came for. Sooo . . . I saw his Facebook profile: He says he's 100% straight. He "acts" straight and feels happy around women. His only flaw is that he's not really that romantic, and i don't think he's had any relationship experience. hOwEvEr, he always stands next to me when I'm doing my work, he has this look on his face like he sees a train coming and he gets all scared around me, he even had the lazy eye going (where right eye looked to the right and left eye was looking straight at me) and he even stopped next to me before he left the room and just stood there and I looked right at him and then he just left. I swear, it's kinda creepy! Is he Bi though? Bi-curious? Or is this wishful thinking? I swear, I would rather him just leave me alone then do what he's doing. That just makes me confused and unwanted and even more lonely than I already am. Opinions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply