This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i find love in this situation?
11-09-2012, 11:34 AM
How can i find love in this situation?
So this will need a bit of reading but 10 points for a helpful answer and of course i will greatly appreciate it.

So, lets start with my first love. At first things went well with her but she was really not what she seemed. she and one of my friends which i think had his eyes on her (and to be honest he is a real douchebag) started spamming me. she pretended she was interested in me and they kept on annoying me, defrauding me and at times just spamming me with fake accounts and rude comments on facebook etc... they created false people etc.... I think it really dented my confidence when telling a girl I like her because when i said it to her i meant it and she just threw it in the bin.

My second love is my best friend and ive tried so many times to tell her how i feel about her but something goes wrong all the time and i now doubt that she's really interested because everytime i try and tell her from the heart how i felt about her either her friends are there, or the phone call cuts off or even when i got desperate enough to try text she said all her data got wibed from her iPhone while she was updating. I doubt its coincidence.

My hird love was prehaps the one I was most passionate about and i developed a good friendship with her (being careful not to be the so called "nice guy" i didnt agree with everything but we agreed on a lot of things). I felt a good chemistry but sadly when i told her how i felt she just replied saying that she didnt want to be with me (bear in mind she didn't have a boyfriend and neither did any of there girls) and that really broke my hear and it still hurts a lot even two months on. And it didnt help with her one minute saying she wanted to be friends which gave me a false hope and the next minute she doesn't.

I really want to find someone who i can give all my love to who will love me back even half the amount that i would love her. I try to meet new people but i'm having no luck. What advice can you give me.

Thanks for reading this and answering (BTW the in this situation bit was just because the question was too short.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:42 AM

I think you should look for girls that might like you and you like them. Or you could try to ask a girl that you like out, but make sure your alone with her.

Ads

11-09-2012, 11:42 AM

I know exactly what u mean when u say u want someone to love who will love u back!! So hard to find people like that these days anyway I think u just need to keep looking and keep an open heart but focus on something else for a bit , sometimes helps sometimes makes it worse