This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FACEBOOK Privacy Question: How to keep FRIENDS list private on profile? Need EXACT instructions. Thanks?
11-09-2012, 11:34 AM
FACEBOOK Privacy Question: How to keep FRIENDS list private on profile? Need EXACT instructions. Thanks?
I have almost 500 friends on my Facebook page. I want to keep my full 500 Friends PRIVATE, so ONLY I can see them. I do not care about the common friends area. NEED EXACT instructions, as have looked for weeks and can't find it; but I see other friends are able to do it. Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:43 AM

To hide them from the public (people who are not your friends) you can click the little edit tool and check a box that says "hide". But you can not hide your friends list from your friends. I wish they would make that an option, but unfortunately, it isn't one.

Ads

11-09-2012, 11:43 AM

Log in to facebook, and at the top of the page click "Account", then "Privacy settings"

Click on "View Settings" at the top, in blue

Where it says "See my friend list", click the drop down box then select "Customise"

When the "Custom Privacy" box pops up, select "Only me" from the drop down box near where it says "These people"

Click "Save Setting"