This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can somebody please help me? advice?
11-09-2012, 11:35 AM
can somebody please help me? advice?
no one ever answers my questions. Please don't be rude about this because I know it sounds immature, but, I need help. So, my boyfriend broke up with me, which caused me to delete all the pictures of him from my facebook because, well, we aren't together anymore and that's weird. Then he deletes every picture of me from his about a week later. Then I find out two weeks after he dumped me that he doesn't care at all about the break up, like he wasn't even phased by it. This hurts, so I decide to delete him from my friends list on facebook lol cause I don't want to see how easy it was for him to move on. Today I find out he BLOCKED me from Facebook, the day after I deleted him. Why would he block me?? I'm not even trying to contact him!! Why is he trying to one up me all the time with this facebook crap? I'm not even doing it to hurt him; I'm trying to heal. He broke up with me! I realize it's just facebook but this is the only weird indirect contact we've had in two weeks. What does it mean?
thank you, I guess he isn't worth it. I just don't understand but oh well.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:43 AM

hahah no one answers mine either!
anyway, i think it pretty much means he's a jerk. he dumped you, he doesn't care at all about the breakup, and now he's blocked you on facebook for no good reason. you deserve so much better, love! Smile he isn't worth all your worrying and stressing and pain.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply