This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I was asked to not say what I think about politics on facebook, is my friend right?
11-09-2012, 11:35 AM
I was asked to not say what I think about politics on facebook, is my friend right?
The elections are in full bloom. I talk about the issues, and when the other side lies. I do not say bad words, or call anyone names. I just state what I think. Some facebook friends get made, and say bad things to me. Here is one example: When Romney talks about how Obama has not done much, I point out thr Republican control congress has prevented 309 bills most of which the Republicans asked for before Obama became present, but as soon as they lost they pulled their bills, and the one they could not they fila-bustered to force a 60% vote to pass the bill instead of the normally 51%. These are work bills that states regularly ask for just to maintain thier roads, and bridges, and parks. So if it is not allowed to say what you feel and think on facebook then where can we talk about real issues?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:43 AM

No, you can say whatever you want. I mean, it's YOUR facebook. Just tell your friend to hide your posts.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply