This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to do a facebook profile picture that gets a lot of likes?
11-09-2012, 11:35 AM
How to do a facebook profile picture that gets a lot of likes?
Ok, so normally I get between 10 and 20 likes on my profile pictures. Lots of my friends have noticed that I don't get that many, but they all say I am pretty (I think I'm average, but not ugly with makeup on). One of my friends has set me a challenge of getting 100 likes on my next profile picture (I have around 800 friends, I speak to or see most quite often, so it's not like they don't know me).
How can I do a picture that will get a lot of likes? Also, I'm not asking people to like my picture, so don't say that.
I am 15, if that matters Confused Thanks xxx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:43 AM

who cares its facebook not a job

Ads

Show off your boobs. That will do it.

I tend to like pictures that aren't or very little edited Smile

Honestly..? The only girls who get 100 likes on their profile picture are the ones that show off cleavage, stomach, ass and are either in their bikini or their underwear. The only way to get a lot of attention is by being slutty. Sad, but true.

You have a very boring and pathetic life if you care about how many likes your photos on facebook get.

Instagram?

Haha I have no clue. My pictures only get like 4 likes tops. And one is always from my dad -__-

Yet, that ratchet with the over-edited picture and nerd glasses on instagram gets 80? Yea okay, facebook.

I think it's all just a popularity contest. The more friends you have, the more friends will tell you you're pretty.

Am well I got 230 likes on my picture before,it was just me and a scribbled a note saying 'You're Beautiful',you know like one of those cover girl type photos aha,and then I just edited it a little on PicMonkey just around my eyes and that and yeah it worked(:
Tbh I don't know what people look for,like that was just a random photo,I 'Like' photos that are just natural and pretty if that helps?It's all a popularity contest really(:

Try askin ppl ur friends w/ in real life & on facebook to like ur pics or u could take really revealing pics of urself w/ u wearin tons of makeup, showin some cleavage or lots of skin or just lookin really slutty & u will def. get likes lmao

You know what you have to do...