This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Confused about Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, can you help?
11-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Confused about Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, can you help?
I've been using Facebook for years, but just recently started using Twitter and Instragram. I also have a brand new iPhone5. I'm a bit frustrated about Twitter and Instagram because I don't see the benefits in these apps over FB status updates and simply uploading pictures to FB. I've been told it's "socially more acceptable" to update your status more often on Twitter, which I guess I understand. This all seems really redundant and frustrating to me. It appears that Instagram pictures won't come across your facebook news feed either, is there a way around this? You can have a conversation via a FB status update, just like twitter. Can someone explain to me the best way of organizing all this stuff so it makes more sense? I hope you all understand my confusion about this redundancy.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:44 AM

I understand your frustration. what i did was to quite all these three service and joined yotive.com.

Ads

11-09-2012, 11:44 AM

Twitter is Basically a Status Website you Post a Status in 140 Characters or Less you Can Tweet About People by Mentioning them By Doing @ and than there Username you can Mention a Certain Topic By Doing # and than the Topic To Direct Message Someone Go to there Profile and you Can Direct Message them if your both following each other that is

Instagram is a App For the Android and Iphone its Used to Share photos thats Pretty Much it

Basically you Can Do Anything that you want to Do on Facebook but there are separate Apps and Sites that you Can Use if you Dont Want to