This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feelings for my ex coming back..?
11-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Feelings for my ex coming back..?
We broke up 15 days before our 1 year anniversary.
He broke up with me thinking I would beg him I guess.(towards the end, he'd been feeling like I didn't love him... And I thought I didn't).
But I didn't. Simply said fine.
So then I asked him for my jacket back a few says later.(my favorite jacket, he took it without telling me).
Anyway, for the past 18 daus, I'd been feeling fine. In fact, I've had my sights set on a few people.. But then I noticed he kept liking things from our mutual friends on facebook(particularly things me and him talked about, example the new halo 4 game coming out) and since yesterday, I've been missing him. A lot. But he's over 100 miles away and I don't want to chase the past.. But I really miss him so much..
What would you do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:44 AM

How old are you?

Ads

don't do it you'll probly end up breaking up again

your feelings don't sound very straight forward I think you may miss quality's of him but your not in love with him because you would be with him right now. Sometimes in relationships people tend to cling on certain things that reminded them of an ex and you start missing the person in question the fact of the matter is you need to sit down and clarify your feelings don't make harsh decisions now. I suggest venture in dating new people, join a club of some sort, or talk this out with guidance counsler to help seek the answers you may not be acknowledging at this given moment. I do wish you the best in any choice you make.