This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I feel so unpopular it's kinda depressing?
11-09-2012, 11:36 AM
I feel so unpopular it's kinda depressing?
So first, today is my birthday and no one wrote on my facebook wall, even though my friends have facebook accounts and it's like a tradition to do that on your friends walls.
Yes, I'm not a total loser. I have friends that I hang out with and we have fun idk I just feel really bad when I think about it, because the popular girls alway hang out in giant masses and get 50 likes even when they post a really bad profile picture. If ur wondering, I'm not ugly, im not stupid, I'm not annoying or boring, I'm not fat, I wear all the brands (hollister, american eagle, etc), and I have good hygiene. It's probably my personality that makes me unpopoular mostly. I'm not super talkative but I'm pretty funny most of the time and I laugh with my friends, but with people that I don't know as well I just get really awkward all of a sudden.
So, I know I don't really have a question to answer, but can you just help me feel better or give me some advice/tips? Maybe u went through something like this and have some encouragement. I just get really sad sometimes if I think too hard about it. (I'm not actually depressed tho)
Thanks in advance!
-kat

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:44 AM

If it was ur bday on fb i think that u didnt disable the bday feature where everyone can see so they prolly didnt know and didnt write on ur wall

Ads

11-09-2012, 11:44 AM

Just trust me on this. You do not want to be popular. It will sap you of your individuality and your good nature. It's already started if you're wearing Hollister...