This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ANSWER PLEASE. ASAP. ?
11-09-2012, 11:36 AM
ANSWER PLEASE. ASAP. ?
So me and my boyfriend, A, broke up in April. I just didn't have strong feelings for him. it was completely dumb, I wasn't thinking. So he got with my friend, D, after that (Shes not good with boys, and she's kind of a skank..). So they just got back together, and then she dumped him and came to me for advice saying it was dump of her to dump him and she wasnt thinking. She said shes in love. And that shes going to ask him out tomorrow. I was super nice about it. But I was going to ask him out tomorrow to. Shes getting to school early so she can get him before school starts. She doesn't know I like him, a LOT. She is going to break his heart again, like I said, she is NOT good with boys at all. Her friend told me that Im going to get him, and he was the one who told me shes not good with boys at all. My friend said that If I show A that I like him more than she does, then I'll win him over. I have very strong feelings for him and I KNOW that I will treat him way better than she can. She's always a ***** to him.. And he totally deals with it. He just brushes it off like its just casual. I want him bad. And also, I posted a thing on facebook saying My crush is.... A. And blocked her from seeing it. She wants to know who it is though, and if I tell her its him, she would get really pissed at me. What am I supposed to do? I want A really bad.. I think Im in love with him. Please help.. Give advice.. I wont move on. No. Also, he never says no. He never dumps a girl. He's always the one who gets dumped. I feel so bad for him. Hes such a sweet guy. So he would guaranteed say yes when she asks him out.
I CANT BEAT HER TO IT. She is going to ask him the first second he walks into school. I cannot beat that. I take the bus.
And she has dumped him 3 TIMES. I dont plan on "stealing him" Im no slut, I wont cheat with him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:44 AM

I speak for the rest of the people who decide to answer this. The description is a muddled mess of ramblings and nothing the less of it.
What do you want us to say? You can’t beat her to the bus, bad luck, I’m not going to drive you there. Please, get a hobby

Ads

I guess you could warn him about her. Or you could take the option of beating her to it. ask him out tomorrow before her.

You already had him but left him, and now that your friend wants him, suddenly you want him, too? I'm sorry, but I think you are just being competitive. If you get him, you'll probably soon get bored and leave him again.
In my opinion, you should both leave the poor guy alone.

i would say find someone new because he has already got with your friend

hey i updated the question of mine you answered, will you check it out and reply again. keep coming back and ill keep replying

Tell your friend how you feel. Shes breaking all sorts of girl/friend codes buy going out with a guy that you already had.
Then tell the guy how you fell, whether shes got to him first or not.

This guy can make his own decisions about who he wants to be with. If he chooses her, than let him get ruined by her. he'll learn. and what does she get? your seconds.

If he picks you then good luck to you both. But dont fight over some boy. its not worth it, trust me