This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did I get blocked for this?
11-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Why did I get blocked for this?
Ok so I have Facebook but my friend doesn't and she sometimes uses mine to chat to people from uni etc. I didn't add this guy and I didn't know him, but I think she may have or accidentally added him.

He sends me a message which I only saw a month after cause fb put it in the "other" category.

It says "Who are you??? Just got fb, no mutual friends. Interesting!" Followed by another "hey do I know you or just random".

I saw it and I was like I didn't add him! So I write "omg I just saw this now cause fb put it in the junk category. I honestly do not remember adding you. I think I must have gone to add someone else.. sorry"

Then he blocks me! Wtf??? Why? Did I look like I wanted any further contact with him?

Sorry it's long. All advice is appreciated. Thank you! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:45 AM

hes a weirdo, who cares lol

Ads

well, cause he doesn't know you basically or he's just being an as$hole Smile

Because he doesn't know you, and he's being a jerk. All he had to do just unfriend you. Here's what you do, find out his username, go to your privacy settings, click manage blocking, type in his username on "Email" type that in, and add @facebook.com. That will block him back! This is what I would do if someone blocks me.