This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i have a question about facebook?
11-09-2012, 11:37 AM
i have a question about facebook?
i want to know how or if you could block a page on facebook because people on my friends list keep liking inapropriate pictures and it shows up in my news feed and they're very disturbing so can you block a page or something like that to make the pages pictures not show up?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:45 AM

You can stop those disturbing pictures by changing what you want to see by going to the person's profile.
So go on somebody's profile where they keep liking the stuff. You see where it says the word friends with a tick by it? Hover your mouse over it and then you'll have a drop down menu. Click Settings and where it says what type of updates untick comments and likes. Do this for every person who likes the content that is disturbing.

Hope I helped!

Ads

Not sure about blocking a page, but you can block "comments & likes" from certain people on your friends list. If it's the same people "liking" stuff you dont want to see. Hover the mouse over their name, then hover over "friends" then "settings" and unclick "comments & likes"

Their "likes" should now be removed from your news feed.

The Only Thing you Can Do Is Block the Persons Posts All togather From the News Feed if this is What you Want to Do Click on the arrow above there posts than Click on the Hide Button

There is no Way to Hide Only the Pictures if thats What your Asking